Who would have thought you could make something so addictive with just four ingredients and a slow cooker?! Cookies and Cups has done it! And the only thing that could make this “Slow Cooker Crack Chicken” better is Uncle Dan’s artisan dry Ranch seasoning in place of generic dry ranch seasoning.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (8 oz) blocks cream cheese
- 2 (1 oz) packets your choice of Uncle Dan's Dressings and Seasonings
- 8 oz bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
- In a slow cooker, combine chicken, cream cheese, and Dan's Ranch
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours, until chicken shreds easily
- Shred chicken with large fork or spoon, so all the ingredients combine
- Add in crumbled bacon and stir
- Serve warm
***Recipe from Cookies and Cups.