Chicken Risotto with Pineapple and Edamame
- 1 package of Uncle Dan's® Chipotle Ranch Seasoning
- 1 package of Uncle Dan's® California Country Dill Seasoning
- cooked chicken shredded
- 2 (6 ounce) vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups of steamed white rice
- 1 cup of edamame
- 1 pineapple
- 1 mango sliced
- Couple of green onions grilled
- Crushed toasted cashews
- 1 tablespoon whole butter
- 1 lime squeezed
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- Combine honey, orange marmalade, soy sauce, fresh lime and the left over cooked chicken in a frying pan and caramelize.
- Cut up the pineapple and season with the Uncle Dan's® Chipotle Ranch.
- Caramelize the pineapple with the whole butter in a frying pan.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RISOTTO:
- In a mixing bowl, combine yogurt, white rice, edamame and Uncle Dan's® Country Dill.
- Microwave to soften.
Plate a spoonful of risotto and the caramelized chicken.
Add a comment