Welcome to Afternoon with Uncle Dan Season Three!
- 1 package of Uncle Dan’s California Country Dill
- 2 cups of sour cream or greek yogurt
- 4 ounces of cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 bunches of asparagus
- Asparagus – Boil, steam or BBQ until cooked to preference.
- While asparagus is cooking mix up the Uncle Dan’s Country dill.
- Move cooked asparagus to serving plate and drizzle generously with the Uncle Dan’s Country Dill sauce.
- Top with bacon garnish. Serves 6 to 8.
- Note: To make this for a smaller family or less than 4 people cut the above recipe in half.