Welcome to Afternoon with Uncle Dan Season Three!
- 1 - 1oz Package Uncle Dan’s California Country Dill Mix
- 2 Cups Sour Cream or Greek yogurt (or mix ½ and ½)
- 4 oz. Cooked Bacon chopped
- 2 Bunches Asparagus
- Asparagus – Boil, steam or BBQ until cooked to preference.
- While asparagus is cooking mix up the Uncle Dan’s Country dill.
- Move cooked asparagus to serving plate and drizzle generously with the Uncle Dan’s Country Dill sauce.
- Top with bacon garnish. Serves 6 to 8.
- Note: To make this for a smaller family or less than 4 people cut the above recipe in half.