Bistecca Italian Style Steak Recipe
- 1 ribeye steak
- 1 package of Uncle Dan's Chipotle Seasoning and Salad Dressing
- 1 zucchini, sliced in half
- 1 largely chopped red onion
- 1 largely chopped red bell pepper
- 8 mushrooms
- 2 Roma tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 package of Uncle Dan’s Italian Seasoning and Salad Dressing, sprinkle to taste
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and Pepper, sprinkle to taste
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- Pinch of Uncle Dan’s Italian
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 2 tablespoons of horse radish
- Season steak with Uncle Dan’s Chipotle seasoning and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Toss veggies up with seasonings, garlic and olive oil and grill on BBQ.
- Meanwhile make horseradish cream by using a hand held foamer or buerre mixer till frothy and thick.
- Cook steak till desired doneness.
- Toss up grilled veggies when done with vinaigrette and arugula and slice steak and fan over top and add horseradish cream. A sliced baguette is optional.