Spam on a Stick with Uncle Dan's Dipping Sauces
Spam on a stick!? Yup. You never know you might like it!
- 1 can of spam
- Rice flour or almond flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of panko
- Frying oil
- Cut Spam into equal rectangles
- Skewer Spam rectangles with wooden skewers
- Mix one package Uncle Dan’s Chipotle Ranch into 2 cups Rice Flour
- Beat together 3 eggs; set our 2 cups Panko
- Take skewered Spam rectangles--dip in Chipotle Ranch, then roll in egg, then roll in Panko. Set aside to be fried.
- Fry in oil until golden brown.
- Mix one package of your favorite Uncle Dan’s flavor (see below)
- Serve and enjoy.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DIPPING SAUCE:
- ***Note: The great thing about Uncle Dan’s is you can mix it to taste. We will be giving FULL package mixing instructions here but you can alter these to your taste. TIP: Make Uncle Dan’s the day before.
- In a bowl mix Uncle Dan’s Chipotle Ranch (or your favorite UD flavor) with 1 cup artisan mayo and 1 cup Sour Cream. Set Aside