- 1-2 heads of cauliflower
- Two packets of Uncle Dan’s Chipotle Ranch (Or one packet Chipotle Ranch, one packet desired Ranch Flavor)
- Grape Seed Oil (Or preferred cooking oil)
- 1 cup of Mayo
- 1 cup of sour cream
- Cut cauliflower into florets
- Coat florets with several tablespoons grapeseed oil, mixing thoroughly
- Sprinkle with Uncle Dan’s Chipotle Ranch seasoning to taste.
- Pile High in an oven-safe dish.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 20-25 min.
- Serve with Uncle Dan’s Ranch Dip and enjoy!
- ***Note: The great thing about Uncle Dan’s is you can mix it to taste. We will be giving FULL package mixing instructions here but you can alter these to your taste. TIP: Make Uncle Dan’s the day before.
- In a bowl mix Uncle Dan’s Chipotle Ranch (or your favorite UD flavor) with 1 cup artisan mayo and 1 cup Sour Cream. Set Aside