Gluten-Free Bacon Ranch Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- Ingredients for the mushrooms:
- 1 pound of large button mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of bacon bits (store bought or homemade)
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon of Uncle Dan’s Zesty Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing
- Ingredients for the topping (optional)
- 4 tablespoons of crushed corn chips
- 1 tablespoon of shredded pepper jack cheese
INGREDIENTS FOR MUSHROOMS:
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Remove mushroom stems from tops and discard stems.
- Place tops in a bowl and drizzle with the olive oil, gently toss or stir with a large spoon to completely coat mushrooms in oil.
- Place tops on sheet pan, opened side up, and roast in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- While the tops are cooking place the cream cheese, bacon bits and Uncle Dan’s Zesty Ranch mix in bowl of an electric mixer, mix at low speed until ingredients are incorporated then mix on medium-high speed for 3-4 minutes, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl once or twice during mixing.
- When cream cheese mixture is done, spoon a heaping spoonful into each mushroom top.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TOPPING:
- Place two handfuls corn tortilla chips (about 20 chips) in a plastic sandwich bag and crush into crumbs to make 4 tablespoons crumbs.
- Add shredded cheese to crumbs and toss to mix.
- Top each mushroom with about 1 teaspoon of the topping.
- Place filled mushroom tops back in oven for 10-12 minutes, remove from oven and serve.