Gluten-Free Southwest Chipotle Burger Recipe
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 2 packages of Uncle Dan’s Chipotle Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing
- 1 ½ cups of sour cream
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices red onion
- ½ cup of black bean & corn salsa
- 4 gluten-free hamburger buns
- Preheat grill
- Divide ground beef into four equal pieces and form into patties, sprinkle one package of Uncle Dan’s Chipotle Ranch Seasoning over top and bottom of patties and set aside.
- To make the dip empty contents of 2nd package of Uncle Dan’s Chipotle Ranch Seasoning into a medium size bowl, add the sour cream and mayonnaise mix with a wire whisk until well incorporated and set aside.
- Cook burgers to desired temperature.
- While burgers cook toast buns, to top bun add 1 tablespoon Uncle Dan’s Chipotle Ranch dip, 2 tablespoons black bean and corn salsa, lettuce, tomato and onion.
- When burgers are done place on bottom bun, top and enjoy.