Potato Pie Recipe
- ￼1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of margarine
- 1-1/4 cups of instant potato flakes
- 1 cup of prepared Uncle Dan’s® Classic Ranch (Original Southern) Dressing
- 1 pound of ground beef or turkey
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup of packaged stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup of pearl onions
- 1 cup of small mushroom caps
- 1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of prepared Uncle Dan’s® Classic Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing
- In small saucepan bring water & margarine to a boil.
- Add milk, stir in potato flakes.
- Stir in egg & seasoning mix dressing.
- Spread in well-greased 10” pie pan, building up sides - set aside.
- Brown meat and drain.
- Sauté mushrooms & onions until tender.
- Combine egg & Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix all of the above together with stuffing mix and place into potato shell.
- Pour dressing over top of meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before cutting.