Mediterranean Salmon Cakes Recipe
- 1 pound of Wild Sockeye Salmon
- 3/4 cup of finely diced red onion
- 1 1/2 cups of finely diced red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons of capers
- 3 tablespoons of Uncle Dan's Mediterranean Garlic Seasoning and Salad Dressing mix
- 4 Dashes Tabasco (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 cups of Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Chop salmon into ½ inch pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients EXCEPT Panko crumbs.
- Add Panko ⅓ cup at a time until a formable consistency (reserve remaining Panko).
- ½ of a packet of Uncle Dan's California Country Dill Seasoning
- Cucumber seeded and finely diced
- 2 cups of Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice