Ranch Party Mix Recipe
Easy Ranch Party Mix recipe using Uncle Dan's Original Southern Classic Ranch seasoning.
INGREDIENTS: (makes 10 cups)
- 8 cups of mixed rice, wheat, and/or corn cereal
- 2½ cups of small pretzels
- 2½ cups of bite-size cheddar cheese crackers (optional)
- 3 tablespoons of Vegetable oil
- 1 package of Uncle Dan’s Original Southern Classic Ranch®
- Combine cereal, pretzels, and crackers into a gallon size zip lock or paper grocery bag.
- Pour oil over the mixture.
- Seal bag and toss to coat.
- Add seasoning & salad dressing mix until coated.