Bacon Avocado Options Sandwich Recipe
We call this the options sandwich because of all the quick and simple variations it offers. The sandwich offers great flavors in a very easy to make sandwich that is perfect for flying out the door with you on your way to work or the gym.
- ½ teaspoon of Uncle Dan’s Classic Ranch Seasoning (unprepared) or 2 tablespoons of prepared Uncle Dan’s Classic Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1 avocado
- 2 slices of your favorite bread (toasted)
- 1 pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 egg, prepared how you like it (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of chopped bacon bits (optional)
- Toast bread.
- Pit and slice your avocado into thin slices and lay across toast.
- Sprinkle with Uncle Dan’s or drizzle with pre-pared Uncle Dan’s.
- Finish with red pepper/egg and/or bacon bits.
Add a comment