Delicious cobb salad wrapped in a whole-grain tortilla for easy portability and delicious flavor.
- 3 standard whole-grain tortillas
- ¾ cup thinly sliced lettuce
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs
- 6 tbsp minced red onion
- 1 medium avocado
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast (cooked any way you like, then shredded)
- 6 tbsp bleu cheese crumbles
- Lay a tortilla on a plate.
- Layer with lettuce, sliced hard-boiled egg, and minced onions.
- Add the sliced avocado, tomatoes, shredded chicken, and blue cheese crumbles.
- Roll up your wrap.
- Slice the wrap in half.
Uncle Dan's Country Dill Dip
- 1 packet Country Dill
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- Combine ingredients
- For best results, mix at least 8 hours before serving
Your Cobb Salad Wrap is ready to eat with Uncle Dan's Country Dill Dip. Delicious and healthy to be packed in your little one's lunch box.