Uncle Dans Recipe
Bacon Avocado Ranch Chicken Wrap
Recipe By: Uncle Dans
0h : 20m
0h : 15m
0h : 35m
Savor the perfect combo of juicy chicken, crispy bacon, and creamy avocado in the Bacon Avocado Ranch Chicken Wrap. Elevated with Uncle Dan's Bacon Avocado Ranch dressing mix, it's a delightful burst of flavors that makes for a fulfilling meal. A must-try wrap sensation!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons-tablespoons Uncle Dan's Bacon Avocado Ranch dressing mix (use what tastes good)
- 4 whole wheat wraps
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- Cook the chicken breasts until fully cooked, then slice into thin strips.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise or Greek yogurt with Uncle Dan's Bacon Avocado Ranch dressing mix to create a spread.
- Lay out the whole wheat wraps and spread a generous amount of the Bacon Avocado Ranch spread on each.
- Top with chicken, crumbled bacon, avocado slices, tomato, and shredded lettuce.
- Fold the wraps, and enjoy a delicious, satisfying breakfast or lunch.