Baked Sliced Potatoes Recipe
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 2 to 3 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 package Uncle Dan’s® Original Southern Classic Ranch Seasoning and Dressing Mix
- 4 tablespoons grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1-1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- Scrub and rinse potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into thin slices being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Place potatoes in baking dish and fan slightly.
- Drizzle with butter and sprinkle on seasoning mix.
- Bake at 425 for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and potatoes are lightly browned and soft inside.
Add a comment
* Comments must be approved before being displayed.