Welcome to Season 2 of "Afternoon with Uncle Dan."
This video was shot and produced by Focus First Media: http://www.focusfirstmedia.com/
Afternoon with Uncle Dan features guest chefs cooking with the real Uncle Dan from Uncle Dan's® Seasoning and Salad Dressing. T
his video features Chef Angelo Brunson from Angelo's Ristorante.
- Ingredients for steak and salad:
- 1 Ribeye Steak
- 1 Pkg Uncle Dan's Chipotle Seasoning and Salad Dressing
- 1 Zucchini, sliced in Half
- 1 Red onion, large chop
- 1 Red bell pepper, large chop
- 8 Mushrooms
- 2 Roma tomatoes cut in half
- 1 Pkg Uncle Dan’s Italian Seasoning and Salad Dressing, sprinkle to taste
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and Pepper, sprinkle to taste
- Ingredients for vinaigrette:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2 Tbsp
- Red Wine Vinegar 1 Tbsp
- Pinch of Uncle Dan’s Italian
- Lemon Juice 1 Tsp
- Ingredients for horseradish cream
- Whole Milk 2 Cups
- Horseradish 2 Tbsp
- Season steak with Uncle Dan’s Chipotle seasoning and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Toss veggies up with seasonings, garlic and olive oil and grill on BBQ.
- Meanwhile make horseradish cream by using a hand held foamer or buerre mixer till frothy and thick.
- Cook steak till desired doneness.
- Toss up grilled veggies when done with vinaigrette and arugula and slice steak and fan over top and add horseradish cream
- Sliced baguette is optional.