Chipotle Bacon Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 package of Uncle Dan's Chipotle Seasoning
- 2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups of half and half
- ¾ cups of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- 4 pieces sliced bacon, cooked fairly crisp, drained well and minced
- In a large bowl combine cream and half & half. gradually whisk in sugar and vanilla until well mixed.
- Refrigerate until well chilled (at least 3 hours).
- Toss bacon pieces with Uncle Dan's Chipotle Mix while bacon is still warm then spread over a flat surface.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler and drizzle over bacon mixture.
- Place cream mixture into ice cream machine, add bacon mixture half way through.
Add a comment