Appetizers & Snacks
Uncle Dan's Chipotle Chocolate Bacon Ice Cream
Recipe By: Uncle Dan's
3h : 40m
0h : 20m
4h : 0m
Uncle Dan's Chipotle Chocolate Bacon Ice Cream is a unique and savory take on a classic dessert. The sweet, creamy ice cream perfectly complements the spicy kick from the Chipotle seasoning, and the crispy bacon provides an unexpected crunch. The drizzled chocolate on top adds a layer of richness that makes this dessert truly decadent. If you're in the mood for a dessert that's out of the ordinary, this recipe is definitely worth a try!
- 1 package of Uncle Dan's Chipotle Seasoning
- 2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups of half and half
- ¾ cups of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- 4 pieces sliced bacon, cooked fairly crisp, drained well and minced
- In a large bowl, combine cream and half & half. Gradually whisk in sugar and vanilla until well mixed.
- Refrigerate until well chilled, at least for 3 hours.
- Cook the bacon pieces until fairly crisp, drain them well and then toss with Uncle Dan's Chipotle Mix while still warm. Spread over a flat surface.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and drizzle it over the bacon mixture.
- Pour the cream mixture into your ice cream machine, adding the bacon and chocolate mixture halfway through the process.
- Serve when ready, and enjoy this uniquely flavored ice cream.