Grilled Corn on the Cob with Cotija Cheese and Chipotle Ranch
Recipe By: Uncle Dan's
0h : 10m
0h : 20m
0h : 30m
Corn on the cob is a summertime classic, but this recipe elevates it to new heights. Brushed with butter or olive oil, sprinkled with Uncle Dan's Chipotle Ranch Seasoning, and finished with a generous topping of Cotija cheese, this grilled corn is anything but ordinary. The smoky heat of the seasoning balances perfectly with the rich, salty cheese and the sweet corn. Perfect for BBQs and outdoor parties, this grilled corn is sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
- Corn on the cob
- Cotija cheese
- 1 package of Uncle Dan’s® Chipotle Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- Butter or olive oil for brushing
- Preheat your BBQ grill.
- Roast the corn on the BBQ to your desired level of doneness.
- Brush each cob all around with butter (olive oil works too).
- Sprinkle Uncle Dan’s Chipotle Ranch Seasoning over the corn to your taste.
- Top with generous amounts of Cotija cheese, let it melt slightly from the corn's heat, and serve.