Dill Salmon Sushi Recipie
It might seem weird but Uncle Dan's and sushi are actually a wonderful combination. And, easier to make than you think!
- One cut of sushi grade salmon
- Sheets of dried seaweed
- Cooked sushi rice
- One avocado
- Cut scallions
- One package of Uncle Dan’s California Country Dill
- Rice flour
- Thinly slice the salmon
- Place plastic wrap on top of a sushi rolling mat, followed by a piece square of dried seaweed
- Spread sushi rice across dried seaweed, patting down firmly
- Dice avocados; place cubes on top of rice
- Add 2-3 strips of salmon; sprinkle with Uncle Dan’s Country Dill
- Carefully roll together using the sushi roller
- Cut the sushi roll in half
- Mix a simple tempura batter of rice flour, water, and Uncle Dan’s Dill
- Dip in sushi halves in tempura; roll in panko
- Fry until golden brown, carefully slice
- Prepare Uncle Dan’s Country Dill Dip (see below); use as garnish or dip
- ***Note: The great thing about Uncle Dan’s is you can mix it to taste. We will be giving FULL package mixing instructions here but you can alter these to your taste. TIP: Make Uncle Dan’s the day before.
- In a bowl mix Uncle Dan’s Country Dill (or your favorite UD flavor) with 1 cup artisan mayo and 1 cup Sour Cream. Set Aside.
Add a comment