Appetizers & Snacks
Uncle Dan's Ultimate Artichoke Crab Dip
Recipe By: Uncle Dan's
0h : 40m
0h : 0m
0h : 40m
Uncle Dan's Ultimate Artichoke Crab Dip is a creamy, savory delight that's perfect for any occasion. This easy-to-make appetizer features the rich, oceanic taste of crab, the tang of artichokes, and the flavor-enhancing magic of Uncle Dan's Classic Ranch Mix. Served with French bread, crackers, or fresh veggies, this dip is certain to be the highlight of your snack table. Prepare it in advance and enjoy the compliments on your superb culinary skills!
- 1 package of Uncle Dan’s Classic Ranch or Creamy Ranch Mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container of Greek yogurt
- 1 (14 ounce) can of artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- ¾ cup of cooked crabmeat (rinsed and drained) or imitation crab
- 2 tablespoons of chopped red or green bell pepper
- Sliced French bread, crackers, or fresh vegetables, for dipping
- Combine Uncle Dan’s dips mix with Greek yogurt.
- Stir in chopped artichoke hearts, crabmeat, and bell peppers.
- Chill the mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Serve the chilled dip with sliced French bread, crackers, or fresh vegetables.