Uncle Dan's Seasoned Eggs Benedict and Hash Browns
Recipe By: Uncle Dan's
0h : 15m
0h : 30m
0h : 45m
This recipe for Uncle Dan's Seasoned Eggs Benedict and Hash Browns is a gourmet way to start your day. The eggs Benedict features a silky, flavorful hollandaise sauce, made even better with Uncle Dan's® California Country Dill Seasoning. It's served over packaged smoked salmon and perfectly poached eggs. The hash browns, crispy and seasoned with Uncle Dan's® Original Southern Classic Ranch Seasoning, are the perfect side. Enjoy this hearty and delicious breakfast on a lazy weekend morning or impress your guests at your next brunch gathering.
- 1 package of Uncle Dan's® California Country Dill Seasoning
- White wine
- Lemon juice
- ½ cup of melted butter
- Packaged smoked salmon
- English muffins
- 1 package of Uncle Dan's® Original Southern Classic Ranch Seasoning
- Melted butter
- For the hollandaise sauce, separate the egg yolks and put them into a mixing bowl. Add a splash of white wine and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Using a double boiler, continuously stir the eggs, wine, and lemon juice over heat.
- Once the mixture thickens, stir in the melted butter.
- Remove from heat and add in Uncle Dan's® Country Dill Seasoning and Salad Dressing to taste.
- Toast the English muffins on a griddle.
- Poach eggs (tip: add vinegar to water).
- Assemble the eggs Benedict by placing salmon on an English muffin, top with a poached egg, and cover with hollandaise sauce.
- For the hash browns, shred the potatoes.
- Using a griddle, spread a generous amount of melted butter and then brown the shredded potatoes.
- Once the potatoes are browned on one side, flip only once.
- Finish by topping the hash browns with Uncle Dan's® California Country Dill Seasoning.