Uncle Dan's Country Dill Seasoned Halibut with Marinated Vegetables
Recipe By: Uncle Dan's
0h : 20m
0h : 10m
1h : 20m
This Uncle Dan's Country Dill Seasoned Halibut with Marinated Vegetables recipe is a tasty and healthy seafood dish that's perfect for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion. The seasoned halibut is grilled to perfection and served with a mix of marinated vegetables, including cucumbers, onions, and tomatoes. The result is a light, refreshing dish full of vibrant flavors. The vegetable marinade, which features Uncle Dan's Country Dill Seasoning, adds an extra layer of flavor, making this dish a standout addition to any meal.
- 1 package of Uncle Dan's California Country Dill Seasoning
- 6 (7 ounce) halibut portions, skinless
- 1 red onion, skinned and cut in half
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, halibed
- 1 cucumber, split and seeded
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or Kosher salt
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 4 ounces rice wine vinegar
- In a bowl, mix the rice wine vinegar and Uncle Dan's Country Dill Seasoning. Set aside.
- Using a mandolin or slicer, thinly shave the cucumber and red onion.
- In a large bowl, toss together the onion, cucumber, tomatoes, and the prepared dressing mixture. Allow this to marinate for at least one hour.
- In a separate bowl, combine the parsley, rosemary, black pepper, salt, and lemon zest. Rub this mixture into the halibut portions, ensuring they are well-coated.
- Heat a 12" sauté pan over medium-high heat. Sauté the marinated vegetable mixture until just warmed.
- Meanwhile, grill the halibut portions until they are cooked through.
- To serve, place the grilled halibut on a plate and top with the warmed, marinated vegetable mixture. Serve with a side dish of your choice, such as brown rice or quinoa.