Curd Sandwich with Uncle Dan's Zesty Ranch Dip, Nuts and Oranges
Recipe By: Uncle Dan's
0h : 5m
0h : 15m
0h : 20m
This curd sandwich, paired with Uncle Dan's Zesty Ranch Dip, nuts, and oranges, makes a balanced and tasty lunchbox meal. The sandwich is packed with veggies and a flavorful curd mixture, while the dip adds a zesty kick. The nuts provide crunch and extra nutrition, and the oranges give a burst of freshness to complete the meal.
- 1 cup of curd (or yogurt)
- ½ cup of mayonnaise (can also use eggless mayo)
- ½ tsp mixed herbs
- ¼ tsp pepper powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ an onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp sweet corn
- ½ capsicum pepper, finely chopped
- ½ carrot (grated)
- Bread slices
- 1 packet Zesty Ranch
- 2 cups sour cream
- A handful of nuts
- Oranges, peeled and segmented
- In a bowl, mix the curd, mayonnaise, mixed herbs, pepper powder, and salt until well combined.
- Add the chopped onion, sweet corn, chopped capsicum, and grated carrot to the bowl and mix again.
- Butter two slices of bread. Spread a generous amount of the curd mixture on one slice, then top with the other slice.
- Optional: grill the sandwich until crispy and golden.
- For the dip, mix the Zesty Ranch packet and sour cream in a medium-sized bowl. For best results, mix 8 hours before serving and refrigerate.
- Pack the curd sandwich, some Uncle Dan's Zesty Ranch Dip, a handful of nuts, and some orange segments in the lunchbox.