Curd sandwich – Pair it up with some nuts and Uncle Dan's Zesty Ranch Dip and oranges
For curd sandwich:
- 1 cup of curd (or yogurt)
- ½ cup of mayonnaise (can also use eggless mayo)
- ½ tsp mixed herbs
- ¼ tsp pepper powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ an onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp sweet corn
- ½ capsicum pepper, finely chopped
- ½ carrot (grated)
- In a bowl, take 1 cup curd, ½ cup mayonnaise, ½ tsp mixed herbs, ¼ tsp pepper powder, and ¼ tsp salt.
- Mix well, making sure everything is well combined.
- Also, add ½ onion, 3 tbsp sweet corn, ½ capsicum, and ½ carrot and mix well.
- Now spread butter on 2 slices of bread.
- Spread a generous amount of prepared curd stuffing.
- Cover with another slice of bread and trim the sides.
- Optional: grill the sandwich.
- Finally, pack the kids' lunch box, pack curd sandwiches, oranges, and nuts in the box.
Uncle Dan's Zesty Ranch Dip
- 1 packet Zesty Ranch
- 2 cups sour cream
- Mix the ranch packet and sour cream in a medium-sized bowl
- For best results, mix 8 hours before serving
Uncle Dan's Notes
Consider substituting cottage cheese, greek yogurt, low-fat sour cream or low-fat mayonnaise to mix a dip that fits your needs.
That’s all. Your Curd Sandwich is ready to eat with Uncle Dan’s mouth watering Zesty Ranch Dip. Pair it up with some nuts and oranges to fill the lunch box.