Loaded Ranch Baked Potato Salad Recipe
- 1 package Uncle Dan’s® Classic Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing
- 5 pounds of potatoes
- 1 cup of chopped green onions
- 1 cup of chopped bacon
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 cups of sour cream
- Cut potatoes into bite-size pieces. Boil until tender and cool in the fridge (30-60min).
- While potatoes are boiling cook bacon until crispy and crumble.
- Place potatoes in a large mixing bowl and fold in the mix, chopped onions, bacon, cheese mayonnaise, and sour cream with (gloved) hands or spatula.
- As a finishing touch you can hold off some of the green onion, bacon and cheese and add as a topping garnish.
- Optionally, add a little paprika for color.
Add a comment
* Comments must be approved before being displayed.