Appetizers & Snacks
Major Ric's Pretzel Recipe
Recipe By: Major Ric
0h : 30m
1h : 30m
2h : 0m
Enjoy snack time with a flavorful twist with Major Ric's Pretzel Recipe. Infused with a savory marinade featuring Uncle Dan’s® Classic Ranch Seasoning, these pretzels make for a deliciously addictive snack. Perfect for parties, game nights, or just a satisfying afternoon munch.
- 1 pound of mini twist pretzels
- 4 ounces of Orville Redenbacher popcorn oil (can substitute with olive oil)
- 1/2 a package of Uncle Dan’s® Classic Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder (varied according to your taste)
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of dill weed (varied according to your taste)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Uncle Dan’s® Classic Ranch Seasoning, garlic powder, and dill weed. Add the popcorn oil and mix thoroughly with a whisk or electric mixer.
- Spread the pretzels out in a large 10” by 16” roasting pan.
- Pour the marinade evenly over all of the pretzels, using a tablespoon to ladle the marinade to ensure even coverage.
- Stir the pretzels with a spatula every 10-15 minutes for the next hour and a half, or until they fully absorb all the marinade. The pretzels will not be soggy.