Uncle Dans Recipe
Mediterranean Garlic Chicken Recipe
Recipe By: Uncle Dan's
0h : 15m
0h : 30m
0h : 45m
This Mediterranean Garlic Chicken Pasta recipe is easy to make and full of flavorful ingredients like tomatoes, bacon, and Uncle Dan’s® Mediterranean Garlic Seasoning & Dressing Mix. It's perfect for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion.
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pkg. Uncle Dan’s Mediterranean Garlic Seasoning & Dressing Mix
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Pepper to taste
- 1 Diced tomato
- 1 Cup cooked chopped bacon
- 1 Cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Package Linguini
- Preheat your oven to 350°. Place the chicken breasts in a glass bake ware dish.
- Drizzle the chicken with olive oil and sprinkle with 1/2 package of Uncle Dan’s® Mediterranean Garlic Seasoning & Dressing Mix.
- Bake the chicken until done.
- In a saucepan, mix the milk, flour, the other half of the seasoning mix, and lemon juice. Whisk the mixture for 5 to 7 minutes on medium heat.
- Add pepper to taste. If you want a thicker sauce, add more flour.
- Cook the linguini according to the package instructions, then drain.
- Toss the cooked pasta with the sauce, then add the cooked chopped bacon and chopped tomato.
- Sprinkle the dish with parmesan cheese before serving.