Uncle Dans Recipe
Wild Sockeye Salmon Patties with Tzatziki Dressing
Recipe By: Uncle Dan's
0h : 15m
0h : 15m
0h : 30m
These Wild Sockeye Salmon Patties are the perfect main dish for a light and refreshing meal. Packed with fresh ingredients and flavored with Uncle Dan's Mediterranean Garlic Seasoning, these patties have a delicious and robust flavor profile. The tangy Tzatziki dressing, made with Greek yogurt and Uncle Dan's California Country Dill Seasoning, is the perfect complement to the savory salmon patties. Serve these patties on a warm summer night with a side of Greek salad or oven-roasted vegetables for a complete and satisfying meal.
- 1 pound of Wild Sockeye Salmon
- 3/4 cup of finely diced red onion
- 1 1/2 cups of finely diced red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons of capers
- 3 tablespoons of Uncle Dan's Mediterranean Garlic Seasoning and Salad Dressing mix
- 4 Dashes Tabasco (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 cups of Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ½ of a packet of Uncle Dan's California Country Dill Seasoning
- Cucumber seeded and finely diced
- 2 cups of Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- Chop the salmon into ½ inch pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the salmon, red onion, red bell pepper, capers, Uncle Dan's Mediterranean Garlic Seasoning and Salad Dressing mix, Tabasco, Worcestershire Sauce, Dijon mustard, and eggs. Mix until well combined.
- Gradually add the Panko bread crumbs to the salmon mixture, ⅓ cup at a time, until the mixture reaches a formable consistency. Reserve the remaining Panko crumbs. Shape the salmon mixture into patties.
- For the Tzatziki dressing, combine the Uncle Dan's California Country Dill Seasoning, diced cucumber, Greek yogurt, and fresh lemon juice in a separate bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Serve the salmon patties with a generous dollop of Tzatziki dressing on top.