Mexican Pasta Salad with Uncle Dan's Southern Classic Ranch Salad Dressing & Pair it up with cut-up fruits
- 8 oz wholemeal pasta, cooked, spirals, bow tie, or penne
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ red capsicum or bell pepper, diced
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1 can of corn kernels, drained
- 1 can of black beans, drained & rinsed
- ¼ cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 packet of Uncle Dan's Classic Ranch
- 2 cups Buttermilk (substitute with a dairy-free option)
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the Ranch mix, buttermilk and mayonnaise.
For best results, mix at least 8 hours before serving.
Uncle Dan's Notes
Reduce the recipe by half to prepare 16 oz (for 3-6 people)
Consider substituting cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, low-fat sour cream or mayonnaise to mix up the right dip for you.
Now, combine all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Mix all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Add the dressing to the salad and toss gently to combine. Your healthy Mexican pasta salad is READY!