Appetizers & Snacks
The ‘Oops, I Ordered Plain Pizza Again’ Solution: Uncle Dan's Ranch Dip
0h : 5m
0h : 0m
0h : 5m
Ever accidentally hit the 'no toppings' button when ordering pizza online? Or maybe you're in a rut and keep ordering the same old boring toppings? Whatever the pizza dilemma, Uncle Dan’s is here with an emergency rescue dip that will make even the most basic slice the talk of the evening!
- 2 cups low-fat sour cream (because we're being kinda healthy tonight)
- 2 cups low-fat plain Greek yogurt (because why stop the health streak?)
- 1 packet Original Southern Classic Ranch (aka, the magic dust)
- Find a Bowl: Preferably one that hasn't been used for cereal this morning. Grab a large mixing bowl.
- Dump & Dollop: Pour in that low-fat sour cream and Greek yogurt. Hey, it's practically a health food now.
- Magic Time: Ever seen a magic trick? Sprinkle in that entire packet of Original Southern Classic Ranch. Voila! Plain yogurt transformed!
- Stir It Up: Mix, mix, mix! Ensure that magical ranch seasoning gets to know every part of that yogurt and sour cream mixture. Introduce them properly.
- The Waiting Game: Toss it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. This isn't just to meld flavors. It's to give you time to strategize your pizza dipping technique.
- Dip Like a Pro: Serve chilled. Whether you're facing a pizza that’s topping-challenged or just one that needs an extra zing, plunge that slice deep into this Southern Classic wonder!
Remember, in the realm of pizza, there are no mistakes. Just opportunities for more Uncle Dan's."