Rack of Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 1 package of Uncle Dan's® Mediterranean Garlic Seasoning
- 1 package of Uncle Dan's® Bleu Cheese Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup of panko
- Olive oil
- Pinch of rosemary
- Pinch of thyme
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped garlic
- Rack of lamb
- In mixing bowl, combine and stir Dijon mustard, olive oil, panko, rosemary, thyme, garlic, and 1 tablespoon Uncle Dan's® Mediterranean Garlic Seasoning and Salad Dressing.
- Set out rack of lamb and let it get to room temperature.
- Cover the lamb in marinade.
- Bake in oven for 12-15, or until done, at 450°.
- Remove from oven, cover, and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Boil potatoes, mash and mix in butter and Uncle Dan's® Bleu Cheese Seasoning and Salad Dressing.
Add a comment