Uncle Dan's Seasoned Rack of Lamb with Bleu Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Recipe By: Uncle Dan's
0h : 20m
0h : 30m
0h : 50m
With Uncle Dan's Seasoned Rack of Lamb and Bleu Cheese Mashed Potatoes, you can make a gourmet dinner right at home. The lamb is expertly seasoned with a mix of Dijon mustard, olive oil, panko breadcrumbs, rosemary, thyme, garlic, and Uncle Dan's® Mediterranean Garlic Seasoning for a rich and savory flavor. It's baked to perfection and served alongside creamy mashed potatoes flavored with Uncle Dan's® Bleu Cheese Seasoning. Whether you're hosting a dinner party or just want to make a special meal for your family, this recipe is sure to impress.
- 1 package of Uncle Dan's® Mediterranean Garlic Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup of panko breadcrumbs
- Olive oil
- Pinch of rosemary
- Pinch of thyme
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped garlic
- Rack of lamb
- 1 package of Uncle Dan's® Bleu Cheese Seasoning
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Dijon mustard, olive oil, panko breadcrumbs, rosemary, thyme, garlic, and 1 tablespoon of Uncle Dan's® Mediterranean Garlic Seasoning. Stir until well combined.
- Bring the rack of lamb to room temperature.
- Coat the lamb evenly with the marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and bake the lamb for 12-15 minutes, or until it's cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Remove the lamb from the oven, cover it, and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- While the lamb is resting, boil the potatoes until they're tender.
- Drain the potatoes and mash them. Mix in some butter and Uncle Dan's® Bleu Cheese Seasoning until well combined.
- Serve the lamb with the mashed potatoes on the side.