Appetizers & Snacks
Chipotle Ranch Grilled Tortilla Chips with Fresh Salsa
Recipe By: Uncle Dan's
0h : 15m
0h : 15m
0h : 30m
Give your appetizer spread a flavorful twist with this recipe for grilled tortilla chips and fresh salsa. The crispy, salted tortilla chips pair perfectly with the bright, zesty salsa featuring Uncle Dan's® Chipotle Ranch Seasoning. This dish is sure to be a crowd-pleaser at any gathering.
- Fresh Tortillas
- Lime Juice
- 1 package of Uncle Dan's® Chipotle Ranch Seasoning
- 2 Avocados
- 3 cups of diced tomatoes
- Cut the fresh tortillas into triangle wedges.
- Heat lard in a skillet over medium heat. Add tortilla wedges and grill until light golden brown.
- Remove chips from skillet and place them on parchment paper to cool. Sprinkle with salt.
- To prepare the salsa, dice tomatoes and avocados. Slice up the cilantro.
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, avocados, cilantro, a squeeze of lime juice, and Uncle Dan's® Chipotle Ranch Seasoning to taste. Stir until well mixed.
- Serve the grilled tortilla chips with the fresh salsa on the side.