Seared Steak with Mashed Potatoes and Green Onion Relish Recipe
- 1 package of Uncle Dan's Italian Seasoning
- 1 package of Uncle Dan's Chipotle Ranch Seasoning
- 1 package of Uncle Dan's Bleu Cheese Seasoning
- 1 package of Uncle Dan's Zesty Ranch Seasoning
- 8 ounce flat iron steak
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons whole butter
- White wine
- Yukon Gold Potatoes
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 1 bunch green onions
- Lime juice
- 1 poblano pepper
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STEAK & MUSHROOMS:
- Cut steaks into thirds, and then pat the meat dry before seasoning.
- Season steak with Uncle Dan's Italian on both sides.
- In a frying pan, drizzle olive oil and caramelize steak.
- Slice mushrooms and sauté in the pan used for steak, leaving in all the juices.
- Add in whole butter, and after it melts, add in a splash of white wine.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MASHED POTATOES:
- Steam the potatoes and mash.
- Placed mashed potatoes in a pot and add in cream cheese.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GREEN ONION RELISH:
- Carefully roast pepper on open flame then dice.
- Dice green onions and mix in a bowl with the pepper and Uncle Dan's Zesty Ranch.
- Squeeze in fresh lime juice and add a splash of white wine and olive oil.
Plate the potatoes and place a seared steak on top. Cover with mushrooms and green onion relish
Add a comment
* Comments must be approved before being displayed.