Appetizers & Snacks
Uncle Dan's Healthy Three Ingredient Ranch Dip
Recipe By: Uncle Dan's
0h : 5m
0h : 0m
0h : 35m
This healthy and delicious Three Ingredient Ranch Dip is made using Uncle Dan's Original Southern Classic Ranch. Combining the creamy textures of low-fat cottage cheese and Greek yogurt with the savory, tangy taste of the ranch dressing mix, it is perfect for serving at parties or enjoying as a snack. Use it for dipping fresh vegetables, crackers, or chips, or as a spread for sandwiches or wraps.
- 2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 cups low fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 packet Original Southern Classic Ranch
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the low-fat cottage cheese and low-fat plain Greek yogurt.
- Sprinkle the entire packet of Original Southern Classic Ranch dressing mix over the yogurt and cottage cheese mixture.
- Mix everything together until the ranch seasoning is evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve chilled. Use this Southern Classic ranch dip for dipping fresh vegetables, crackers, chips, or as a spread for sandwiches or wraps.