Appetizers & Snacks
Assorted Uncle Dan's Seasoned Crostini with Whipped Cheese Toppings
Recipe By: Uncle Dan's
0h : 15m
0h : 18m
0h : 35m
These assorted Uncle Dan's Seasoned Crostini with whipped cheese toppings are sure to be the star of your next gathering. The crispy, savory crostini are topped with either rich whipped gorgonzola, tangy balsamic fig-whipped goat cheese with sun-dried tomato basil, or spicy jalapeño cream cheese with smoked salmon. Each bite offers a burst of flavor that's truly unforgettable. These gourmet appetizers are as beautiful as they are delicious, and they're sure to impress your guests at any event.
- ¼ cup of butter
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of Uncle Dan's Original Southern Classic Ranch Seasoning
- ¼ pound of soft butter
- ½ pound of gorgonzola or Goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons of sour cream
- 2 ½ teaspoons Uncle Dan's Blue Cheese Seasoning
- Dried figs sliced in half
- ½ cups port wine
- ½ cup of Balsamic vinegar
- Sun-dried Tomato reconstituted for 5 to 10 minutes, drained and towel dried
- Fresh basil
- Olive Oil
- Pinch Salt and Pepper
- Smoked Salmon
- Jalapeño Cream Cheese
- 6 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of Shallots
- 2 teaspoons of Capers
- Zest of Lemon, orange and 2 ounces of the juices
- 2 teaspoons of Uncle Dan's Italian Seasoning
- 2 ounces of fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 jalapeno finely minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt butter with olive oil and Uncle Dan's Original Southern Classic Ranch Seasoning in a small pan.
- Brush the mixture on a baking sheet and lay down slices of bread.
- Bake for 12 to 18 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Prepare each topping by combining the listed ingredients.
- Spread the toppings on the baked crostini.
- Serve and enjoy.