Tuna, Cottage Cheese, Tomato and Bacon Bruschetta Recipe
- 1 package of Uncle Dan's Italian Seasoning
- 1 package of Uncle Dan's Mediterranean Garlic Seasoning
- 2 cans of tuna
- 1 cup of cottage cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1 loaf of Italian bread
- Olive oil
- Fresh parsley
- Slice the loaf of bread.
- Melt butter in a pan and then brown the bread on each side.
- Mix tuna and cottage cheese in a bowl. Stir in Uncle Dan's Mediterranean Garlic.
- In a separate bowl, mix in sliced cherry tomatoes, Uncle Dan's Italian, fresh chopped parsley, and olive oil.
- Slice bacon and cook until done.
- Top the bruschetta with the tuna mixture and broil in the oven until warm.
- Remove from the oven and top with bacon and tomato mixture.
Add a comment