Appetizers & Snacks
Uncle Dan's Seasoned Tuna and Bacon Bruschetta
Recipe By: Uncle Dan's
0h : 10m
0h : 20m
0h : 30m
Uncle Dan's Seasoned Tuna and Bacon Bruschetta is a hearty and flavorful appetizer that combines the best of Italian and Mediterranean flavors. With a crispy bread base, a creamy tuna and cottage cheese mixture, fresh tomato topping, and a finishing touch of crispy bacon, this recipe is a crowd pleaser. Uncle Dan's Italian and Mediterranean Garlic seasonings add a special touch that will have your guests asking for the recipe.
- 1 package of Uncle Dan's Italian Seasoning
- 1 package of Uncle Dan's Mediterranean Garlic Seasoning
- 2 cans of tuna, drained
- 1 cup of cottage cheese
- A handful of cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 loaf of Italian bread
- Butter for toasting the bread
- Olive oil
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat your oven to broil.
- Slice the loaf of Italian bread into thick slices.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat, and brown the bread on each side until toasted. Set the bread aside
- In a bowl, mix the drained tuna and cottage cheese. Stir in Uncle Dan's Mediterranean Garlic Seasoning until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sliced cherry tomatoes, Uncle Dan's Italian Seasoning, fresh chopped parsley, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Slice the bacon into small pieces and cook in a pan over medium heat until crispy.
- Spread the tuna mixture evenly over the toasted bread slices and place them on a baking sheet. Broil in the oven just until the tuna mixture is warmed, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the bruschetta from the oven, top each slice with the crispy bacon and tomato mixture.
- Serve immediately and enjoy this flavorful appetizer!