Twice Baked Potato Recipe
Think of baked potatoes as nature's mini casseroles - an edible dish that can hold up to a hearty stuffing.
- 4 baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup prepared Uncle Dan’s® Classic Ranch (Original Southern) Dressing
- Parmesan Cheese
- Bake potatoes until done.
- Cut in half, spoon out middles (leaving 1/4” with skin).
- In a large bowl combine potato, butter and Uncle Dan’s® Dressing. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in Cheddar and Mozzarella cheeses.
- Spoon into potato shells.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese (if desired top with bacon bits and chopped onions).
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes and serve.
Add a comment