Uncle Dan's Sausage Gravy over Homemade Biscuits
Recipe By: Uncle Dan's
0h : 10m
0h : 20m
0h : 30m
Bring a touch of Southern comfort to your dining table with Uncle Dan's Sausage Gravy over Homemade Biscuits. The perfectly seasoned, rich sausage gravy, combined with soft, fluffy biscuits, makes for a delightfully hearty meal. The Uncle Dan’s® Original Southern Classic Ranch Seasoning infuses the gravy with a burst of flavors, offering a delectable experience that's both satisfying and memorable. Dive into this Southern classic, and let every bite take you on a journey to the heart of classic American cuisine.
- 1 pound Sausage
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ cup flour
- ¾ package Uncle Dan’s® Original Southern Classic Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 package home-baked refrigerated biscuits
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage. Once cooked, set the sausage aside and reserve the grease.
- In the same skillet with the reserved sausage grease, add oil and flour. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the Uncle Dan’s® Original Southern Classic Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix.
- Gradually add milk, stirring constantly to prevent lumps. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, add the cooked sausage back into the skillet. Stir until the sausage is well mixed with the gravy.
- Serve the hearty sausage gravy over warm biscuits.