Appetizers & Snacks
Uncle Dan's Chipotle Ranch Dip Recipe
Recipe By: Uncle Dan's
0h : 10m
0h : 0m
0h : 10m
Add a burst of spicy Tex-Mex flavor to your snacks with Uncle Dan's® Chipotle Ranch Dip. This creamy dip is a twist on the Original Southern Classic Ranch, perfect for dipping veggies, anchips, or spreading on your favorite wraps. Plus, you can tailor the recipe to your health preferences by substituting the sour cream or mayonnaise with cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, low-fat sour cream, or low-fat mayonnaise. Find this recipe anytime on the back of your Chipotle Ranch packet.
- 1 packet Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Combine the Chipotle Ranch, sour cream, and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Stir until the ingredients are well combined and the mixture is creamy.
- For the best taste, let the dip sit for at least 8 hours before serving, allowing the flavors to blend perfectly.
- Keep it refrigerated and ready to serve with your favorite snacks!