Soup n Salads
Uncle Dan's Chipotle Ranch Dressing Recipe
Recipe By: Uncle Dan's
0h : 10m
0h : 0m
0h : 10m
Spice up your salads with Uncle Dan's® Chipotle Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning. This recipe takes the Original Southern Classic Ranch and infuses it with a spicy, Tex-Mex flavor that will tantalize your taste buds. Adjust the recipe to your liking by substituting the buttermilk or mayonnaise with cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, low-fat sour cream, or low-fat mayonnaise. Find this recipe anytime on the back of your Chipotle Ranch packet.
- 1 packet Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Combine the Chipotle Ranch Dressing, buttermilk, and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Stir until the ingredients are well mixed and the mixture is creamy.
- Let the dressing sit for at least 8 hours before serving to let the flavors meld perfectly.
- Keep it refrigerated and serve over your favorite salads!