Appetizers & Snacks
Uncle Dan's Authentic Italian Salad Dressing
Recipe By: Uncle Dan's
0h : 10m
0h : 0m
0h : 10m
Experience the delightful zing of authentic Italian flavors with Uncle Dan's® Italian Salad Dressing. Prepared with our special Italian seasoning mix, vinegar, water, and salad oil, this dressing will add a flavorful twist to your salads. Easy to prepare and delightfully tangy, it's the perfect way to dress up your salads!
- 1 packet of Uncle Dan's® Italian Dressing
- 2 ounce vinegar
- 1 ounce water
- 5 ounce salad oil (we recommend olive oil or avocado oil)
- Pour all the ingredients into a cruet or a shaker bottle.
- Shake the mixture VERY well until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- For the best flavor, let the dressing sit for at least 8 hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend perfectly.
- Keep it refrigerated and use it to bring an authentic Italian twist to your salads!