Appetizers & Snacks
Zesty Game Day Avocado Dip
Recipe By: Uncle Dan's
0h : 10m
0h : 0m
0h : 10m
This Zesty Game Day Avocado Dip is the ultimate game day or party snack. It's creamy from the sour cream, full of flavor from the salsa, and made even better with the addition of ripe avocado and Uncle Dan's Zesty Ranch or B.A.R. seasoning. It's so simple to put together and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. So go ahead, mix up a batch of this zesty dip, and let the cheering begin!
- 1 (0.5oz) package of Uncle Dan's Zesty Ranch or B.A.R. seasoning
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of your favorite salsa
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed or cubed
- In a large bowl, combine the Uncle Dan's Zesty Ranch or B.A.R. seasoning with the sour cream. Stir until the seasoning is well distributed.
- Add the salsa to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the mashed or cubed avocado to the dip. Stir gently to combine, making sure the avocado pieces are coated with the dip but still retain their shape if cubed.
- Serve the dip immediately with your favorite tortilla chips or fresh veggies for dipping.