Appetizers & Snacks
Colorful Vegetable Cream Cheese Squares
Recipe By: Uncle Dan's
0h : 15m
0h : 12m
0h : 27m
These Colorful Vegetable Cream Cheese Squares are a delightful appetizer that bursts with flavor and vibrant colors. Made with a flaky Pillsbury Crescent Roll crust, the squares are generously topped with a creamy mixture of colorful vegetables, cream cheese, and Uncle Dan's® Seasoning and Dip mix. The combination of crunchy vegetables, creamy cheese, and savory seasoning creates a mouthwatering treat that is perfect for parties, potlucks, or as a quick and easy snack. With a bit of grated cheese on top, these squares are not only delicious but also visually appealing. Refrigerating them for a few hours before serving allows the flavors to meld together for an even more satisfying experience.
- 2 packages Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup each of colorful vegetables of your choice: red cabbage, celery, carrots, broccoli, red & yellow bell peppers
- 1/3 cup scallions
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese (e.g., Philly Cream Cheese), softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 packages Uncle Dan's® Seasoning and Dip mix (Chipotle Ranch or Zesty Ranch)
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Unroll the 2 packages of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls onto a baking sheet, gently pressing the edges together to make one large crust.
- Bake the crust for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, finely mince the colorful vegetables (red cabbage, celery, carrots, broccoli, red & yellow bell peppers) and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, blend the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, and Uncle Dan's® Seasoning and Dip mix until well combined.
- Stir in 2/3 of the minced vegetables into the cream cheese mixture.
- Once the crust has cooled slightly, spread the cream cheese mixture generously over the crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining minced vegetables on top of the cream cheese layer and gently pat them down.
- Garnish with a bit of grated cheese.
- Cut the crust with toppings into 1-1/2 to 2 inch squares.
- For best results, refrigerate the dish for 4 to 5 hours before serving.