Tuscan Vegetable Crostini with Crispy Pancetta Recipe
Afternoon with Uncle Dan features guest chefs cooking with the real Uncle Dan from Uncle Dan's® Seasoning and Salad Dressing. This video features Chef Adam Miller from Bistro on Spruce.
- • 1 packet Uncle Dan's Italian Italienne dressing mix
- • 1 C. chopped Pancetta
- • 2 C. quartered brown mushrooms
- • 2 C. artichoke hearts chopped coarsely
- • 2 C. cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- • zest from two lemons
- • 1 T fresh thyme leaves
- • 1 T chopped Italian parsley
- • 1 baguette loaf
- Render Pancetta, strain and reserve fat.
- Add Uncle Dan's Italian Italienne dressing mix to fat, sauté mushrooms, add artichokes and cherry tomatoes and heat through.
- Add half of the lemon zest and half of the thyme along with crisp Pancetta, mix thoroughly.
- Slice baguette into 1/4" diagonal Crostini and toast lightly.
- Top toasted baguette with mixture and garnish with remaining lemon zest, parsley and fresh thyme.