- Our Ranch Party Mix is fast, it’s easy and it’s sure to score big with your party guests!
- This Bacon, Cheddar, Ranch Popcorn is the perfect cure for those red zone nerves.
- Intercept this Southwest Chipotle Burger recipe for some sensational sliders.
- Dan's Loaded Ranch Potato Salad will have you cheering, every play!
Jason Gritten Principal & Chief SEM Strategist
Looking back over my 35 years, I can’t remember a Christmas or Holiday that did not include Uncle Dan’s Country Dill dip. As my two brother’s and I have grown up and moved all over the country we’ve found ourselves in places that don’t carry Uncle Dan’s. For many years now, when the holidays roll around and Mom calls to ask us what we want for Christmas, all three of us ask for the same thing; “Can you send us some Uncle Dan’s Mom?” We follow the recipe on the back but use salad dressing or Miracle Whip instead of Mayonnaise which gives it an extra kick. So from the Gritten family, thank you Uncle Dan’s for sharing so many Christmas’s with us.
Local Division Winner and the winner of a trip for two to Las Vegas: Pete Fitch - PCP - 4.625 lbs total of wet burrito between the first heat, and the eat off round.
Professional Division Winner and the winner of $2,500 cash: Molly Schuyler - 11.375 lbs total of wet burrito.
Watch the videos for the Grub Bowl professional eaters.
Grub Bowl 2014 at Borrachos Tacos & Tequileria featured three professional eaters, and eight amateur eaters. They were challenged to eat as many wet burritos as they could in 5 minutes.
Check out the results from the Grub Bowl professional eaters. Here you can find the results from the amateur Grub Bowl Eaters.
Here is Uncle Dan summing up the 2014 Grub Bowl on Rock 94.5 with "GA."
Here is the Amateur Eater Grub Bowl Winner on Rock 94.5 with "GA."
Grub Bowl 2014 at Borrachos Tacos & Tequileria featured three professional eaters. They were challenged to eat as many wet burritos as they could in 5 minutes. Watch the video to see what happened, but in the end only one could walk away with the $2,500 prize.
Watch the trailer:
Watch the full event:
Professional Eaters and their final weights: Molly Schuyler: 11 3/8 pounds of wet burrito Johnny Kim: 6 3/8 pounds of wet burrito "Max Carnage" Ryan Rodacker: 4 1/8 pounds of wet burrito.
Time Trial Finalists
The folks at the Gluten Intolerance Group have put together a great PDF on how to determine if a product is gluten-free.
To summarize the PDF, they have three tips:
1. Certified: A product which carries a 3rd party certification such as that of GIG’s Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO) is considered safe for gluten-free consumers.
2. Labeled: If an FDA-regulated product is labeled “gluten-free” and has a production date of August 5, 2014 or later, it is considered safe to consume.
3. Ingredients: For products which are neither certified nor labeled “gluten-free,” it is essential to read the ingredient list. Just in case you were wondering, all Uncle Dan’s seasonings and salad dressings are certified gluten-free.
Another raving Uncle Dan's Seasoning and Salad Dressing fan calls in to a local radio station to talk about how much they love our products!
The “Afternoon with Uncle Dan” web series is set to start shooting on Hayden Lake on July 19th. The first season of the series was launched in the summer of 2013, and featured seven chefs from local restaurants. A total of 29 videos were produced in the first season, and a total of 21 unique recipes were created for the series. Here is Uncle Dan himself, telling the Uncle Dan's Seasoning and Salad Dressing story!